Controlling Title VI Centers

Jolanta Davis jmdavis at FAS.HARVARD.EDU
Thu Oct 16 16:37:58 UTC 2003

Yes, it is chilling. If for now it's just about the Middle Eastern Studies,
the Russian and East European Centers may not need to worry FOR NOW,
although in the long run it might mean government control over all regional
studies, and the scholars of the Post-Communist know the best of all to
what it might lead.