creating pdf files with Russian language texts

jfirst at UMICH.EDU jfirst at UMICH.EDU
Tue Sep 16 22:12:50 UTC 2003

On a similar note, I've been looking for a text scanner (one that has
conversion to Word format) that will work with cyrillic fonts.  Does
anybody know where I might find such a thing?

Joshua First

--On Tuesday, September 16, 2003 5:44 PM -0400 David Powelstock