panel for AAASS next fall, Salt Lake City

magdakay magdakay at UCLINK.BERKELEY.EDU
Tue Dec 21 16:46:33 UTC 2004

I was wondering if anyone would like to put together a panel on new models of
cultural identity in Eastern Europe for the AAASS convention in Salt Lake
City.  I'm planning a paper on contemporary Polish literature, which could
easily combine with other literature/culture papers.  I could join an existing
panel or help to cobble one together.  If anyone is interested you can tell me
your topic and we can work something out...the deadline for panel proposals is
Jan. 11.
--Magdalena Kay (U.C. Berkeley)