Muratova films

Olga Mesropova olgames at IASTATE.EDU
Tue Dec 21 17:43:12 UTC 2004

Would anybody happen to know where I can purchase Kira Muratova's "Asthenic
Syndrome," "Three Stories," and "Sentimental Cop" (preferably in the NTSC
format)?  I have tried all of the standard venues of Facets, rbc, ruscico,
etc. to find only "Passions" and "Chekhovian motifs."

Olga Mesropova

Assistant Professor of Russian
Associate Editor, NWSA Journal
Iowa State University