IREX Question

Karla Huebner karlahuebner at COMPUSERVE.COM
Mon Oct 25 00:36:10 UTC 2004

Let's just say that some of us looked at the IREX info and decided that it
would be a real pain to try to force humanities research proposals (in my
case relating to the interwar Czech avant-garde) into a "policy relevant"
mold. Maybe it can be done, but...

Karla Huebner
University of Pittsburgh