Panel (Soviet culture in the 1920s)

Marina Leonidovna Levitina levitina at FAS.HARVARD.EDU
Sun Jan 9 19:48:16 UTC 2005

Dear Colleagues,

I believe one of you is organizing a panel on Soviet culture in the 1920s. I
don't have the original posting, and so am replying to the whole SEELANGS. I am
working on a paper about the literary qualities of Eisenstein's montage in his
early films, and Eisenstein as a cross between a scientist and an artist.
Please let me know if you are still looking for papers and if mine might be of
interest.

All the best,

Marina Levitina
Harvard University