Ukrainian Translation for "Click"

Lesya McMinn lesya.mcminn at GMAIL.COM
Mon Apr 10 03:31:22 UTC 2006

Does anyone out there know a good Ukrainian translation of "click" (as
a noun used in computer terminology - Pay-per-click advertising,
click-through, "Your dream vacation is only a few clicks away")

There is the Russian noun shelchok (verb shyolkat). And there is a
Ukrainian verb "klatsnuty" but as far as I know there is no comparable
noun ("klats" would sound a bit odd, though I have seen it used in the
Google Ukrainian localization)

Thanks for any help you can give me!

Lesya