Vysotskii & old ballads (cont.) & "Ochi chernye" & Hrebinka - Correction

Robert A. Rothstein rar at SLAVIC.UMASS.EDU
Thu Aug 3 02:26:47 UTC 2006

Dear Colleagues,
    My apologies to anyone who tried reaching my on-line paper on
Ukrainian and Yiddish songs and was led to a dead end.  Apparently the
link was broken, but a shorter URL seems to work now, namely,
<http://www.umass.edu/judaic/anniversaryvolume/articles/14-C2-Rothstein.pdf>.
Thanks to Professors Keenan, Pylypiuk, Kononenko and Browne for calling
my attention to the problem (and for their interest in the paper).

Bob Rothstein