Need QUICK info: ordering info for Face to Face

Devin Browne dpbrowne at MAC.COM
Thu Aug 3 21:16:16 UTC 2006

Hi all -- Can anyone tell me where one would call to actually order Face to
Face textbooks and materials?  I have the ISBN numbers and such, but the
publisher no longer exists.  Do I contact ACTR directly?

Thanks in advance and please email me directly.  We need 40 textbooks by the
end of August and my district is just ordering them NOW.  Ugh.

Devin