good Russ. to Engl. transl. software?

atacama@global.co.za atacama at GLOBAL.CO.ZA
Thu Jul 27 19:22:50 UTC 2006

------------------------

Original Message:
-----------------
From: Prof Steven P Hill s-hill4 at UIUC.EDU
Date: Thu, 27 Jul 2006 14:08:08 -0500
To: SEELANGS at LISTSERV.CUNY.EDU
Subject: [SEELANGS] good Russ. to Engl. transl. software?

Dear colleagues:

Greg Armstrong, a former Russian student working on a project for
a govt. agency, raises the question attached below. If any of you
knowledgeable folks could provide him with suggestions, please
do so.  If possible, please reply directly to Armstrong's E-Mail address.
But if that won't work, you could reply to me and I would forward the
replies. -- Gratefully, Steven P Hill, University of Illinois.