Belarus/Ukraine transit visas

Natalia Pylypiuk natalia.pylypiuk at UALBERTA.CA
Thu Jun 15 02:51:36 UTC 2006

Dear Laura,

American and Canadian citizens do not need a visa to enter Ukraine.

Belarus' is quite another country.  Here are the instructions of the
Belarusan Embassy in the USA:
http://www.belarusembassy.org/

Happy traveling!
Natalia

Dr. Natalia Pylypiuk, Associate Professor
Modern Languages and Cultural Studies  http://www.mlcs.ca
200 Arts, University of Alberta, Edmonton, Canada T6G 2E6
voice mail: (780) 492-3498

Canadian Association of Slavists
http://www.ualberta.ca/~csp/cas