Nachalo Book 1?

lynne debenedette lynne_debenedette at BROWN.EDU
Tue Mar 7 19:24:20 UTC 2006

It depends on how many contact hours you have. We use one volume per
semester (5 hours per week / 14 weeks). So, yes, that does work out to $120
per semester, or $240 for the whole year (for text AND workbook).

Worth noting, though, that there are science courses our students take whose
textbooks for just one SEMESTER run close to $300.

--
Lynne deBenedette
Sr. Lecturer in Russian