Russian futurist books

Allison Pultz pultz at USC.EDU
Wed Oct 4 00:51:30 UTC 2006

Dear Colleagues,

The Getty Research Institute has a rich collection of Russian futurist
artist books. As part of our research into that collection, we have compiled
a bibliography on the Russian Futurist book and are acquainting ourselves
with recent scholarship.  We are interested in particular if you might be
able to suggest any of the following that we may have missed:

1. books relating to _exhibitions_ of Russian Futurist books. We have many
of the well known ones such as MOMA's, but does anyone know of other
exhibitions and accompanying books?

2. books that contain full translations or analyses of the poetic texts in
the Russian Futurist books. Many of the books we have contain small
translations of portions of the texts, but not a full translation or
analysis.

3. References to scholars currently conducting serious research in this
area.

4. Recent articles on Russian Futurist books

Many thanks for your ideas!

Allison Pultz
Slavic Languages and Literatures, USC
RA, Getty Research Institute