Integrum: Quantitative Methods and the Humanities

Julia jmaisak at RAMBLER.RU
Wed Oct 4 06:53:58 UTC 2006

Dear SEELANGERS,

MIPP International would like to draw your attention to the following
remarkable publication that could be interested to researchers of
Russia:

SHaikevich A.IA.
Integrum: tochnye metody i gumanitarnye nauki = Integrum: Quantitative
Methods and the Humanities.
M.: Letnii sad, 2006. 430 p., il. Hard. ISBN 5-98856-007-5. 1000 copies.
In Russian. Title and Summary in English.
This book caters for all those who are interested in the present state
of Russia and the Russian language, need access to data on Russia in
large quantities, and wants to use the most up-to-date technology in
quantitative methods for researches in the humanities. Here the reader
will find a detailed description and comparison of all electronic
resources currently available, as well as a number of accounts of
research carried out with the help of the Integrum data base. The
Integrum data base contains approximately 350 million documents relating
to Russia and the Russian language, and the database is being constantly
enlarged.

We would be pleased to receive orders and reservations at
order at mippboks.com or www.mippbooks.com. Thank you for your attention to
the matter.

For more information please contact:

MIPP International
150 Corbin Place #2A, Brooklyn
NY 11235 USA
Tel./Fax: +1 718 743 5049
http://www.mippbooks.com

ABOUT MIPP:

MIPP International has been supplying books and periodicals from
Post-Soviet countries since 1991. We are cooperating with many famous
institutions and prominent scholars (more than 400 libraries and 800
individual researches worldwide). For this reason we make the quality of
our service and the range of books we provide correspond to the highest
standards.

Our network of regional representatives covers all large publishing
centers of post-Soviet area (NIS). Almost every title on humanities and
social sciences appears in our catalogs and on site.

Currently we supply from:
ASIA: China, Mongolia
BALTICS: Estonia, Latvia, Lithuania
BELARUS
CENTRAL ASIA: Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Tajikistan, Turkmenistan,
Uzbekistan
MOLDOVA-ROMANIA
RUSSIA: all regions
TRANSCAUCASIA: Armenia, Azerbaijan, Georgia
UKRAINE

Offering the most convenient, required, and up-to-date services to
individual researches is one of our key principles. In order to make our
cooperation more effective we worked out a system of special services
aimed to provide our customers with additional opportunities in book
purchasing.

www.mippbooks.com