Query re 4 journals

N. Condee condee at PITT.EDU
Thu Apr 12 17:47:02 UTC 2007

I am wondering whether anyone out there knows about the _end dates_ for
these four journals, all of which I believe to be now no longer alive:

1. _Paralleli_ (Aleksei Kara-Murza) 1991 to ?

2. _Iasnaia poliana_ (Anatolii Kim) 1997 to ?

3. _Tret'ia modernizatsiia_ (Vladimir Linderman) 1987  to ?

4. _Morskaia cherepakha_ (Mikhail Romm)  1988 to ?

If you could point me in the right direction (I have done a thorough web
search and sent out several private emails), I would be grateful.  Please
answer me directly.  Thanks.  Nancy Condee

Prof. N. Condee

Dept. of Slavic Languages and Literatures

1417 CL

University of Pittsburgh

Pittsburgh, PA 15260

412-624-5906