Fathers and Sons translations

Benjamin Rifkin benjamin.rifkin at TEMPLE.EDU
Fri Apr 20 17:32:00 UTC 2007

I highly recommend

Fathers & Sons Norton Critical Edition
by Ivan Serge Turgenev

Editor: Michael Katz

ISBN13: 9780393967524
ISBN10: 0393967522

Best wishes to all,

BR

--
Benjamin Rifkin
Professor of Russian and Vice Dean for Undergraduate Affairs