Help with Tsvetaeva poems

Benjamin Sher sher07 at MINDSPRING.COM
Sat Aug 4 01:00:07 UTC 2007

Dear Boris:

Thank you so much for letting me know about Raine's adaptation. Quite
interesting. Still, I think I went overboard. That adaptation of mine
was done a good fifteen years ago (or more). I enjoyed doing it and
clearly saw it as an adaptation. Will try it again sometime, hopefully
with more success.

Benjamin

sher07 at mindspring.com