Goloviznin's 2 transl. queries + etym. query

Boris Dagaev boris.dagaev at GMAIL.COM
Thu Dec 27 05:06:16 UTC 2007

Dear professor Steven P Hill,

I purposefully gave a googled example with a spelling mistake
("intranced") as a hint to Mr. Goloviznin that his questions were
elementary (especially in comparison with some recent questions about
Platonov's wording) and rather belonged to proz.com. But I am sure Mr.
Goloviznin does appreciate your thorough help with his, I am guessing,
homework :-)