Fw: Galya Mazurenko

Jenny Carr jennifercarr at BLUEYONDER.CO.UK
Sat Jan 27 11:00:37 UTC 2007

----- Original Message -----
From: John Langran
To: RUSSIAN-TEACHING at JISCMAIL.AC.UK
Sent: Friday, January 26, 2007 8:04 PM
Subject: Galya Mazurenko

Dear colleages

Does anyone know of any current research on the Ukrainian 20C poet Galya Mazurenko? Does anyone have a particular interest in her work? Her granddaughter who is learning Russian has asked me to find out anything I can.

John Langran
Ruslan Limited, 19 Highfield Road, Moseley, Birmingham, B13 9HL
00 44 (0) 121 449 1578
www.ruslan.co.uk

Russian in Russia - Cyrillic Keyboards - New "Moscow for You!" DVD for learners. See www.ruslan.co.uk