pan-Slavic "na"-words

Helen Halva hhalva at MINDSPRING.COM
Thu Jun 14 13:07:31 UTC 2007

There is a set of Serbo-Croatian destinations with na in Thomas F.
Magner,  Introduction to the Croatian and Serbian Language, Revised
Edition, Penn State UP, 1991, pp 254-55.  It is incomplete and I at least
have supplemented it for students.  There are probably more up-to-date
lists out there as well.

HH