Fellowships for ACTR language programs across Eurasia, Fall and AY programs

mark trotter trotter.mm at GMAIL.COM
Mon Jun 18 21:14:03 UTC 2007

Dear Sheila,

I'm writing you because yours is the only ACTR address I can find in my
gmail account. Is something up with the Novell Web Access site? My passwords
have been coming up with rejections all day. Could you possibly forward this
message to Kitt Poole and have her reply to me at this address? Thanks a
million!

Best,
Mark