Seeing Double

David Powelstock pstock at BRANDEIS.EDU
Tue Jun 19 22:07:30 UTC 2007

Dear SEELANGERs,

I am receiving two copies of every message that comes to me via SEELANGS.
I am receiving two copies of every message that comes to me via SEELANGS.

Is anyone else experiencing this? I'd suspect my server, but it is odd that
only the SEELANGS messages are doubled.

Cheers,
David

David Powelstock
Asst. Prof. of Russian & East European Literatures
Chair, Program in Russian & East European Studies
Brandeis University
GRALL, MS 024
Waltham, MA  02454-9110
781.736.3347 (Office)