On the word FUN usage

Dustin Hosseini iamlearningenglish at GMAIL.COM
Thu Jun 21 08:55:29 UTC 2007

I agree with Paul, it's definitely non-standard.  If you wish to sound more
natural, it might be best to use "have + fun" rather than "get + fun".

We had a lot of fun playing that joke on our boss.
We got a lot of fun out of playing that joke on our boss.

Konstantin, can you feel the difference?