Same Platonov question again

Robert Chandler kcf19 at DIAL.PIPEX.COM
Fri May 18 19:32:27 UTC 2007

Dear all,

Just realized that the underlining gets lost.  My question is about the word
‘chuvstvuyu’  We cannot think of anything that has the right resonance:

 ‘We’ll see,’ Fyodorov said gloomily.  ‘To you it’s a job – but what I do is
feel.’  ??

 - Я там погляжу, - сумрачно сказал Федоров.  – Вы тут только служите, а я
чувствую.
‘Ya tam poglyazhu,’ sumrachno skazal Fyodorov. ‘Vy tut tol’ko sluzhite, a ya
zdes’ chuvstvuyu.’

By the way, this story is almost unobtainable in its full, uncensored
version.  If anyone would like an electronic copy, I’ll gladly send them
one.  I recently typed it into my computer.

Poka,

R.