winter 2007/2008 sublet in Saint-Petersburg

postout at SMOLNY.ORG postout at SMOLNY.ORG
Sat Sep 1 16:34:31 UTC 2007

We would like to sublet our appartment to faculty, students and other
SEELANGers visiting St.Petersburg between December 15th, 2007 and February
15th, 2008.

This is a spacious and clean one-bedroom appartment in a historical
constructivist building of 1928. Two minutes walk to subway station
'Narvskaia' and bus stop, 15 minutes to Nevsky Ave, 20
minutes to Vasil'evsky Island and 30-35 minutes to Peterhof palaces. Two
large grocery stores right across the street, convenience store and
pharmacy in the basement.

The appartment has wooden floors, high ceilings, controlled access to the
building. Quiet courtyard. One minute walk to the mid-19th century park
Ekaterinhof. ADSL Connection. We can send pictures upon
request.

Price: 550$ per month (all included).

If interested please contact off-list at kirillpostoutenko at yahoo.co.uk.

Kirill Postoutenko