marking stressed vowels in OS X 10.4

Kjetil Rå Hauge k.r.hauge at ILOS.UIO.NO
Sun Sep 2 12:21:16 UTC 2007

John Dunn wrote:
[snip]
> There are two other hints that might be helpful.  The Russian font that comes with the Apple uses the 'typewriter' layout, while I prefer a 'translit' layout.  After some digging around in the international fonts section of the computer, I unearthed a Bulgarian translit font.

I bet you a wee dram that what you unearthed was not a font, but the
"Bulgarian-Phonetic" keyboard layout. Ukelele is a simple keyboard
layout editor for OS X that will allow you to make or modify a keyboard
layout so that all the characters are exactly where you want them to be:
<http://scripts.sil.org/cms/scripts/page.php?site_id=nrsi&item_id=ukelele>.

--
--- Kjetil Rå Hauge, U. of Oslo
--- tel. +47/22856710, fax +1/5084372444