United Nationsand

Vadim Besprozvany vbesproz at UMICH.EDU
Tue Aug 5 02:53:08 UTC 2008

Dear seelangers,

I need to translate the word "Nationsand" into Russian. The context
comes as follows: "United Nationsand to enjoy unhindered access to
refugees" so the word doesn't look as a typo. I found some texts with
the word on Google but the contexts were not very much telling. I
didn?t find this word in any dictionaries. I was only able to guess
that this is a synonym of the word ?Nations? but with no reference to
the name of United Nations Organization.
Of course, this is just a tour de force - I still have no somehow
validated solution.

All the best,

Vadim