searching for a book

Rebecca Gould rebecca78 at MAIL.RU
Tue Jul 1 07:52:57 UTC 2008

Dear list members,

Could anyone suggest where I might be able to find the following book (for purchase only, not through a library)? I have exhausted all the internet resources I know of, and can't find the book anywhere, though the print run was rather large.

Title:   Dobrota : stikhi i poemy /
Author(s): Akhmatova, R. S. 1928-  (Raisa Soltmuradovna),
Publication: Groznyi : Checheno-Ingushskoe knizhnoe izd-vo,
Year: 1973

I would pay over $100 for this book, as my need is somewhat urgent, though I don't expect to find it at all.

With Thanks,
Rebecca Gould