searching for a book

Sarah Hurst sarahhurst at ALASKA.NET
Tue Jul 1 17:09:12 UTC 2008

I would suggest you contact MIPP:

http://www.mippbooks.com/Page.News.cls

I've ordered a book from them before and they were reliable.

Sarah Hurst

-----Original Message-----
From: SEELANGS: Slavic & East European Languages and Literatures list
[mailto:SEELANGS at BAMA.UA.EDU] On Behalf Of Rebecca Gould
Sent: Monday, June 30, 2008 11:53 PM
To: SEELANGS at BAMA.UA.EDU
Subject: [SEELANGS] searching for a book

Dear list members,

Could anyone suggest where I might be able to find the following book (for
purchase only, not through a library)? I have exhausted all the internet
resources I know of, and can't find the book anywhere, though the print run
was rather large.

Title:   Dobrota : stikhi i poemy /
Author(s): Akhmatova, R. S. 1928-  (Raisa Soltmuradovna),
Publication: Groznyi : Checheno-Ingushskoe knizhnoe izd-vo,
Year: 1973

I would pay over $100 for this book, as my need is somewhat urgent, though I
don't expect to find it at all.

With Thanks,
Rebecca Gould