Chekhov's gravestone

Giampaolo Gandolfo gianpaolo.gandolfo at FASTWEBNET.IT
Wed Jul 2 19:25:28 UTC 2008

    I wish to thank all that suggested interesting ideas about Chekhov's gravestone, which was designed by Leonid Michajlovic Brailovskij (not by Franz-Fedor Schechtel as I thought).
Interesting news you will find on
 http://www.litrossia.ru
(article by Alina Chadaeva)
One additional problem is that the gravestone as it  is now is  not the original one... I will write again as soon as I get an answer from Russian chekhovists I have asked to provide ideas.
        Sincerely
                Giampaolo Gandolfo

--
Io utilizzo la versione gratuita di SPAMfighter per utenti privati. Sino ad ora
 ha rimosso 53 mail spam.