strange request

mikhail lipyanskiy mlermontov at RCN.COM
Thu Jul 3 02:02:29 UTC 2008

a colleague asked me if i could help him out with this

quoting the request verbatim since i have no idea how to interpret it any
better.

"this is originally a russian song. I don't know the Russian title or words,
but know some in French as we learned as kids. Here it goes:

Babushka aporte du pain d'orge
Ce qu'il y a du bon dans la maison
La votka qui brule en peu la gorge
Et quand to sera fini nus dancerons

any chance you know it? Sorry for the bad French spelling"

i have no clue... but am hoping someone here might?

thanks in advance!!!

ML