strange request

FRISON Philippe Philippe.FRISON at COE.INT
Thu Jul 3 07:06:56 UTC 2008

 Here is the words of the song in French:

http://gauterdo.com/ref/cc/casatchok.html

Here is a Rika Zarai performance on YouTube:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y_lVBqFcO2I&mode=related&search=

The much more romantic Russian words I know for the music
(http://www.prazdnik.by/essential/songs/war/katusha)
have nothing to do with the French...

Are there several versions ?

But "babushka" should be spelled "babouchka" in French)

Best regards

Philippe
(Strasbourg, France)