Slovak dialects

Dickins, Thomas T.Dickins at WLV.AC.UK
Thu Jul 24 11:03:59 UTC 2008

Dear all,

Thank you to everyone who has contacted me about Slovak (and Czech) dialects and the encoding of diacritics.

I would be really interested to hear from any more Slovaks who might be able to offer an authentic rendition of the sentence Dej mouku ze mlýna na vozík in Western Slovak (south-eastern area) and Central Slovak (southern area) dialects.

Regards,

Tom

--
Scanned by iCritical.