amboyna

Thu Jul 31 00:50:40 UTC 2008

Oleg Pashuk wrote:

> Somehow, Russian words did not show in my first message.
> Just search multitran for "amboyna," and you will see Russian names for it.
>
> PS. I wonder why Russian letters did not show? What is the problem? Anyone?

Easy. Your first message was in Western encoding:

and your second was in Unicode:

I don't use OE, so I can't give specific instructions as to how to
convince it to behave correctly, but you must've done something right on
your second attempt.

Paul B. Gallagher
pbg translations, inc.
http://pbg-translations.com