Czech courses in the Czech Republic?

Nathan Vaillette vailletn at DICKINSON.EDU
Fri Mar 7 14:29:12 UTC 2008

Hi all,

I'm looking for information on Czech language instruction in the Czech
Republic during the summer of 2008.  I have for instance found information
on summer schools in Prague and Olomouc associated with the universities:

http://lsss.ff.cuni.cz/english/index.php
http://lsss.upol.cz/en/index-en.html

I was wondering if anyone knows of other offerings (not only of the "summer
school" variety, e.g. Czech-for-foreigners adult education), or of some
source that collects information about various such offerings.

Thanks in advance,

Nathan Vaillette
Adjunct Professor of Linguistics and Computer Science
Dickinson College
http://users.dickinson.edu/~vailletn/