Czech courses in the Czech Republic?

bmdamare at UMICH.EDU bmdamare at UMICH.EDU
Fri Mar 7 16:12:00 UTC 2008

There is also a program run with Masaryk University in Brno that
includes both summer and longer-term courses in Czech for foreigners.
More info here: http://www.phil.muni.cz/kabcest/en/summer-school.php

Brad Damare'
Department of Slavic Languages and Literatures
University of Michigan