Deadline Extended: Ulbandus 12 - Pushkin

Maksim Hanukai mh2623 at COLUMBIA.EDU
Sun Sep 21 23:20:06 UTC 2008

Dear Slavists,

I'm writing to inform you that we have decided to extend the deadline for submitting to the
Pushkin issue of Ulbandus (the annual journal of Columbia University's Slavic Department) to
January 15, 2009. If you have a manuscript that you would like to submit, you can do so by
emailing us at ulbandus at columbia.edu, or by sending the hard copy to:

ULBANDUS (attn: Submissions),
Columbia University,
1130 Amsterdam Avenue, Mail code 2839,
New York, NY 10027, USA.

For mailed submissions, please include (2) two print copies as well as a copy in rich text file on
CDR. For further details, see our website at:
http://www.columbia.edu/cu/slavic/etc/pubs/ulbandus/index.html

For any questions, please email us at ulbandus at columbia.edu.

Ulbandus is a peer-reviewed journal.