career in translation

Ellen Elias-Bursac eliasbursac at GMAIL.COM
Mon Apr 6 17:04:57 UTC 2009

It is worth getting some sort of guidance for legal and medical translation
and interpretation. No point in reinventing the wheel, and there are very
specific guidelines and standards one needs to know about. One way to try
one's hand at legal or medical translation is to find a professional willing
to revise the translation and provide feedback.