Changes to Student Visa requirements

Marita Nummikoski marita.nummikoski at GMAIL.COM
Thu Feb 5 01:39:30 UTC 2009

We deal with the Center of Russian Language and Culture at MGU and our visas
are always issued as stazhirovka, not as a student visa. When we apply for
the visas at the consulate in Houston, we fill out a regular business visa
form, nothing more. So I am wondering if the issues you mentioned relate to
a longer stay than just a summer course.
Marita Nummikoski
Univ. of Texas San Antonio