Pozor Rossii

Peitlova Katarina peitlovakatarina at TISCALI.IT
Tue Jan 20 08:28:18 UTC 2009

> the Soviet Union and nazist Germany were allies. ever heard of
> Molotov-Ribbentrop Pact?

- This kind of sarcasm is all very well, but the Molotov-Ribbentrop Pact did
happen and was rather important.  You can't just wash it away.

- Neither HITLER nor STALIN were eager to respect ANY PACT!!!!
And the  present history  -  relationships between UKRAJINA and RUSSIA  has
nothing to do with the PAST. We can't CHANGE the past but we can make the
FUTURE BETTER.

Best wishes,
Katarina
12.11