Contemporary Russian architecture/housing structure

Andrew McKernan mckernan.andrew at GMAIL.COM
Thu Jul 30 14:59:24 UTC 2009

Dear Olga,

Two websites that are in English and good at least for the eye candy of
post-Perestroika architecture are:

http://en.structurae.de/geo/geoid/index.cfm?ID=10856

http://skyscraperpage.com/cities/?countryID=7

I find the first to be superior to the second. They are both rather click
heavy, but only because the structures and images are highly catalogued by
geographic location, stage of development, year of construction, etc.

Sincerely,

Andrew McKernan