Uzbek/Tajik Border

Josh Wilson jwilson at SRAS.ORG
Wed Oct 21 10:53:55 UTC 2009

I've received a request from the BBC - they are looking for high-quality
pictures of the Uzbek / Tajik border. (My initial attempt to satiate them
with a few I found searching using Russian search terms on Yandex Kartinki
were not high enough quality).

Does anyone perhaps know of a photographer or reporter in this area that
might be able to help? (Or maybe some of you have been there?) I would
assume the BBC would be able to pay them for the royalties involved to the
photographer.

Please respond off list

Best,

Josh Wilson

Assistant Director

The School of Russian and Asian Studies

Editor in Chief

Vestnik, The Journal of Russian and Asian Studies

SRAS.org

jwilson at sras.org