Uzbek/Tajik Border

Liv Bliss bliss at wmonline.com
Thu Oct 22 17:43:03 UTC 2009

Dear Josh,

Andy Hale of Anahita Gallery is a seasoned traveler in that general
vicinity, and, though his photographs seem generally to feature people and
artifacts, there might (and I stress the might) be something of use in his
collection.

You should be able to reach him at anahitagallery at gmail.com. He may well
remember me; I have been doing translations for Anahita for almost longer
than I care to admit.

Best to all
Liv

Liv Bliss
ATA-Certified Russian to English Translator
tel.: (928) 367 1615
fax: (928) 367 1950
email: bliss @ wmonline.com

for you are crunchy and good with ketchup -- Anon.