Inquiry regarding software used by for teaching Russian

Vladyslav Mukherjee vmukherjee at GMAIL.COM
Tue Aug 10 12:05:47 UTC 2010

Dear Sirs/Madams,

I am writing to you to inquire about the kinds of software applications used
to teach students Russian grammar at the intermediate to advanced level.

I am interested in applications that function as a tool to help you
understand Russian grammar as opposed to instructional applications such as
Rosetta Stone that provide you with exercises and such.

I was also wondering if someone could provide me with some insight into how
schools purchase software applications. Do Russian departments themselves
decide what software should be purchased? As teachers, what is your attitude
towards using software in the classroom?

Best regards,

Vladyslav Mukherjee