Digest font colours

Raul Macdiarmid raul_macdiarmid at WEB.DE
Sat Dec 4 00:44:31 UTC 2010

I receive SEELANGS messages in digest form, with the day's postings in a
single file. The text appears in different colours: black for some parts and
pale gray for others. I have not been able to figure out the principle
accordng to which the colours are assigned, and I can't see any option to
change it in my browser, which is Thunderbird. The pale gray is difficult to
read and I would prefer to have all text in a crisp black. Can you suggest
how I could fix this?