Dostoyevsky's " Бе сы"(The P ossess ed) plus Anna Kareni na

Irina Dolgova irina.dolgova at YALE.EDU
Tue Dec 14 13:46:29 UTC 2010

Dear Riobert,

It's painful to see what "okololiteraturnye krugi" can do cooling off
their end of the semester stress. Especially when you make it possible
to teach Russian literature and history in English speaking world -
enjoy it and fell in love with it. Please forget this "suetnaia"
polemics so it wouldn't distract you form doing what you do the best -
your incomparable translations.

Respectfully,
Irina