Inquiry about grants to study in Russia for undergraduates

Chuck Arndt chuckarndt at YAHOO.COM
Tue Dec 14 16:42:35 UTC 2010

Dear SEELANGERS:

Dear SEELANGERS:

Does anyone know of any short-term grants or scholarships for undergraduates to
study in Russia?  By "short-term" I mean the period of study
would be about 3-4 weeks.  I know of the Gilman grant and the Boren award,
but other than those I have not heard of any.

Заранее
благодарю,

Chuck Arndt