SEELANGS" Omissions in translations?

David Powelstock powelstock at brandeis.edu
Wed Dec 15 02:43:43 UTC 2010

I'm glad Words Without Borders came up, because it is a wonderful
enterprise. If you care about world literature and/or translation, this is
THE online site to visit. Susan Harris, whom some of you will remember as a
great friend to Slavic Studies when she worked at Northwestern University
Press, is on their editorial staff.

Cheers,
David

David Powelstock