Mozart and Salieri

Janneke van de Stadt Janneke.vandeStadt at WILLIAMS.EDU
Tue Dec 21 19:44:54 UTC 2010

  Dear SEELANGERS,

For next year's ASEEES Convention in Washington DC, I am interested in
putting together a panel that might explore the Mozart and Salieri
myth, as well as its variations and permutations, in Russian and East
European literature and film.

If you are interested in this idea, and might want to participate in
some capacity, I would love to hear from you off list!

Best wishes to all,

Janneke