Belarus Free Theatre

Curt F. Woolhiser cwoolhis at FAS.HARVARD.EDU
Tue Dec 21 17:56:11 UTC 2010

In connection with the news of the arrest of members of the Minsk-based Belarus
Free Theatre, the following reports might be of interest to SEELANGS
subscribers:

Report (in Belarusian) about the Free Theatre:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iV6KXekbbbc&feature=related

>From Al-Jazeera’s English-language service:

Part I: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o_b1zRxinmA&feature=related
Part II: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fDvwzMnfl2w&feature=channel